
Just thought I would try to keep up on here. I am glad its friday I would be even happier if my sound would deside he is ready to come into this world I am done being pregnant and waddling ...lol I thought i would add an updated pic of tabitha and I from last saturday before she went to karate.
I am so proud of her she did great in school this year. Her teacher called and told me she scored higher then asked on all her reading prep stuff she has taught her self to read and is probably beginning to mid first grade reading already she loves to read. She already knows how to do addition and subtraction using double digits. She is a smart cookie.
Well cute! glad you have joined the blogging world! Tabitha is such a cutie and it sounds like she is one tough girl! Good luck with having that baby:)
ReplyDelete